Meet blue-footed boobies and delight in close encounters with giant tortoises at a remarkable breeding station on a fun, educational advetnure that serves up the Galapagos Islands - family style.Like Charles Darwin, you will explore the famous wilderness and enjoy plenty of opportunities to see the wildlife that calls the islands home - your certified local guide will be sure of that. Best fo all, ther’ll be plenty of swimming, splashing, and snorkelling with the shy creatures bbeneath the waves. Give your family a real adventure in one of the world’s most famousdivers frontiers, give them the Galapagos.
- Arrival transfer and breakfast daily, Flights to and from the Galapagos Islands, Guided hike up Sierra Negra Volcano, Visit to the Giant Tortoise Breeding Centre and Wall of Tears on Isabela Island, Visit to the Charles Darwin Research Station, Boat excursion to Kicker Rock, Visit to the Interpretation Centre on San Cristóbal, Plenty of opportunities for swimming and snorkelling, Incredible wildlife encounters.
- 9 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 4 Dinners. (Allow USD95-125 for meals not included. You must pay a USD10 Tourist Transit card fee at the Quito airport and a USD100 (cash) Galapagos park entry fee immediately upon arrival to the Islands (subject to increase). USD5 for the Isabela Municipal tax.)
- Comfort hotels (9 nts)
- Plane, speed boat, van, pick-up truck, local buses, zodiacs, public bus.
- Local naturalist guide while in the Galapagos Islands (certified by the Galapagos National Park), Chief Experience Officer (CEO) in Quito.
- Small group experience; Max 15, Avg 8
Day 1 Quito
Arrive at any time. Arrival transfer included.
Day 2 Baltra/Puerto Ayora/Isabela Island (B,L,D)
Fly to Baltra, in the Galapagos Islands. Transfer to the town of Puerto Ayora and embark on a boat to Isabela Island. Orientation walk and free evening.
Days 3-4 Isabela Island (2B,2L,1D)
Included, guided day-hike up the Sierra Negra Volcano. Visit the Giant Tortoise Breeding Centre and the historic ’Wall of Tears’, as well as a zodiac excursion in the bay to see the marine and bird life and to go snorkelling.
Day 5 Santa Cruz/Puerto Ayora (B,L,D)
Travel by boat to Santa Cruz Island and the town of Puerto Ayora. Afternoon excursion to Tortuga Bay, with options to observe marine iguanas, kayak or just relax on the white sand beach.
Day 6 Puerto Ayora/San Cristóbal Island (B,L)
Visit the Charles Darwin Research Station in the morning to see the giant Galapagos tortoises and learn all about the wildlife and natural history of the Galapagos. Afternoon voyage by boat to San Cristóbal Island.
Days 7-8 San Cristóbal Island (2B,2L,1D)
Included boat excursion to nearby Kicker Rock. Snorkel with the sea lions and relax on the beach. Free time for optional biking trip and visits to nearby beaches and the educational Interpretation Centre.
Day 9 San Cristóbal/Quito (B)
Fly back to Quito. Free evening.
Day 10 Quito (B)
Depart at any time.